DSS Drank: DSS Drank has all been shipped out, Extras have been sold and shipped, as well. DSS 420: DSA 420 has been delayed until late September due to plastic supply chain delays. I'll update if I hear anything further. DSA DN (& B): DSA DN (& B) group buy has been completed. I am awaiting an invoice from Signature Plastics. Once paid, I will update with an estimated completion date.
DSS Drank: DSS Drank with be delayed due to SP's material supplier's current lead times. The new estimated completion date is late July 2021. DSS 420: The invoice from Signature Plastics has been paid, so we are in the queue. The estimated ship to me date is set for 8/31/2021. I have not recieved any information regarding a delay, but I will post an update if I hear anything. DSA DN: DSA DN launches this Friday, July 2nd!! For more info, check out the 40% Discord or on various other channels: Reddit, GeekHack and KeebTalk .
DSS Drank: DSS Drank with be delayed due to SP's material supplier's current lead times. I am supposed to be updated some time next week with a more accurate date that the keycaps will ship to me. DSS 420 The invoice from Signature Plastics was paid earlier this week, so we are in the queue. The estimated ship to me date is set for 8/31/2021. Coming up next: Stay tuned for more details on DSA DN. Quotes have been requested from SP.
The email sent to those that have ordered the DSS 420 Normie Kit: Hello, It is with much sadness that I must announce the cancelation of the DSS 420 Normie kit. With roughly 1 week left in the Group Buy time period, we currently have only 17 orders for the Normie kit. After the MoQ was lowered from 75 to 50, the Normie Kit became a break even kit. Any more lowering of MoQ and cost on my end would go up exponentially. Therefore, it is neither feasible for me to eat the costs nor pass the cost on to...